Office Wi-Fi System
* Simple and Secure Wi-Fi System for SMB Office
* Dedicated Office Wi-Fi: Designed for high density offices for 100 employees or less.
* Easy Setup, Self-Managed & Pre-Configured Wi-Fi System: Three pre-configured APs with self-managed functions for easy setup.
* Secure & Separated Wi-Fi Networks
* Maximized Cost Efficiency: No need for server or controller software and no extra license fee.
* Expandable Wi-Fi System: Expandable with Office +1 AP, up to a total of 16 APs.
* Flexible PoE Deployment: Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af PoE for flexible network deployment.
* High-Speed 802.11ac Wave 2 & Efficient MU-MIMO: Serves multiple devices simultaneously to enhance connected devices capacity.
* High Performance Wi-Fi: Fearues with Beamforming AirTime Fairness (ATF), Band Steering.
* Built-In RADIUS Server: Manages up to 256 user accounts.
Easy Setup, Self-Managed & Pre-Configured Wi-Fi System
The Office 1-2-3 Office Wi-Fi System starter kit comes with three pre-configured access points that can communicate between themselves with self-managed functions for easy setup.
License-Free Intutive UI, Simple yet Powerful
Built-in with the AP management software, no need for server or controller software and no extra license fee. The dedicated icon-based user interface of Office 1-2-3 can easily walk you through the entire process of setting up the Wi-Fi networks.
Secure & Separated
3 Wi-Fi Networks
By default, each AP has three Wi-Fi networks: office, guest and device networks. For Wi-Fi network security, each network has its own secure authentication.
Three Easy Ways of Authentication
Office networks use radius function that works like Wi-Fi access key. Enter the password once and it will remember. Each employee will have his/her own Wi-Fi access key.
Guest networks use SMS authentication and captive portal login. Administrators can print out account tickets for the guests and setup expiry time.
Device networks use access control list for equipment that are unable to enter account information.
E-MAP and Wireless Scheduling
Featuring E-MAP shows wireless coverage and statgus of your APs and Wireless Scheduling lets network manger to define when to provide Wi-Fi services to guest, office or device networks.
Optimal Wi-Fi Performance
Featuring with 11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO, Beamforming, AirTime Fairness, Band Steering improved Wi-Fi range, reliability and performance.
Office 1-2-3 includes three APs and is expandable with CAP1300 Office +1 Add-on AP, up to a total of 16 APs.